Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Birth of A Blog

And here we are. The Blog. I have always told myself that blogs are not my cup of tea. I am never able to write in them consistently, and I never really expected anyone to read the mundane details of my own life. And here we are. I started this blog because I really enjoy reading them, and I feel that if there is a serious lack of good teaching sites for people living in Toronto. I want to communicate with people living in the GTA about things I like. It is disheartening to find so many amazing teaching resources online and none of them are from Toronto.

About myself..

I have been a teacher for about 5 years. I am currently teaching JK, however next year I am braving one of the EQAO years.. Grade 3. I am very excited about teaching older students, and I am going to use this blog to document my year.
I also (as you may have guessed) love to bake. In all honesty, I love things that are pretty. I really don't discriminate.
I just got a Cricut Imagine for my 30th (because that was a pretty difficult hurdle for me to jump), and I am madly in love with it (my husband is very jealous!).

About the blog...
I am going to be posting some interesting things that I have discovered on my teaching journey this year, and post some pictures of things I have created. If there is anyone out there reading my humble bloggings, I would love to hear from you too.

Creative Toronto teachers unite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment